What's on board?
The Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas has not been touted as "the most incredible ship offering an unrivalled cruise experience" for nothing. If you can imagine it, it is more than likely on-board this amazing vessel which is the largest ship to sail the seas. Whatever your interests, there will be something to catch your eye.
For the more adventurous there is the Zip Line that gives you a bird's eye view of the ship as you fly from one end of the boardwalk to the other, a rock climbing wall and of course the all-important sports decks including basketball court and mini golf course.
To keep you cool there are two flow rider surf simulators, an aqua park for the kids, the first-ever beach pool at sea, as well as four pools and 10 whirlpools
After all that, if you want a moment to catch your breath and really escape, try the Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Centre that will have you pampered like a king or queen, or working up a sweat in the gym.
You will be forgiven for thinking you are back on land in the Central Park open outdoor space that offers al fresco dining, concerts and street performers; or you can enjoy the novelty of floating up and down between three deck floors as you enjoy a drink at the Rising Tide Bar.
For families there is a dedicated youth zone that was especially created for all ages. For infants and young children there are interactive programs developed by Fisher Price, or for those slightly older, the excitement of science experiments and cultural programs. For teenagers there are common rooms, themed parties and music venues. Babysitting in a group or private environment is also available for when Mum and Dad want some time to themselves.
There is an amazing array of formal and casual dining options and quality entertainment facilities including a comedy show, jazz club, musical production of Hairspray and you can even try your luck at Casino Royale.
With so much on offer you won't want to leave the ship when she docks in port.
For the first time ever, entertainment areas have become neighbourhoods at sea. Find a revolutionary public space combining nature with nautical in our Central Park area, or old-world charm with a modern twist in the entertaining Boardwalk zone. Visit the Pool and Sports Zone to explore an entire deck of pools, rock-climbing walls, basketball courts and more. And don’t forget the Youth Zone - where kids can be kids and parents can be worry-free. With a total of seven distinct onboard neighbourhoods, everyone can discover a place for unique experiences.
- Solo and couple massage suites
- Youth spa
- Complete hair and makeup services
- 158 state-of-the-art cardio and resistance machines
- Pilates, kickboxing, yoga and spinning classes
- Vitality Café
A staggering choice of entertainment options to suit every mood. Your stop for casino thrills, show-stopping theatre, laugh-it-up comedy and much more.
- Casino Royale
- Studio B – one-of-a-kind ice shows
- Opal Theatre - 1,380-seat venue
- Blaze Nightclub
- Jazz on 4 – intimate jazz and blues lounge featuring live music nightly
- Comedy Live – family shows, late-night adult comedy and specialty comedy acts
- Dazzles – spectacular musical experiences ranging from big band to disco
- Aqua Theater – pool by day, 600-seat theatre by night
- Heart pumping Zip Line ride for a bird’s eye view of the ship as you fly from one end of the Boardwalk to the other
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- H2O Zone℠ water park
- Adult-only poolside Solarium area
- 4 pools and 10 whirlpools
- Mini-golf course
- Full-size basketball court
- Solarium Bistro, Wipe Out Café and Bar
Dedicated Youth Zone neighbourhood offers a wealth of kid and teen entertainment options.
- Play - open gym and activity area
- Adventure Ocean Theatre and Science Lab
- The Workshop - includes activities such as jewellery-making & scrapbooking
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots - nursery service
- Teen Areas including Fuel disco, The Living Room lounge, the Back Deck and more
Open air Central Park brings the outdoors in, with open spaces, quiet walkways, al fresco dining, concerts and street performances. At the centre of the ship, the innovative design of Central Park opens to the sky and features lush tropical grounds spanning more than the length of a football field.
- Themed garden spaces offering a wide variety of tropical foliage
- 150 Central Park – exclusive dining
- Giovanni’s – Italian trattoria
- Park Café – indoor/outdoor gourmet market
- Vintages – our ever popular wine bar
- Speciality store
- The Parkside Gallery – showcasing original artwork
- Picture This – a unique portrait studio
Includes the revolutionary Rising Tide Bar which moves up and down between 3 decks. The Royal Promenade continues to be the heart of the ship.
- Mezzanine Level
- Promenade Bridge
- Sorrento’s Pizzeria
- Mondo Coffee Bar
- Café Promenade – signature café
- Rising Tide bar – the first levitating bar at sea
- Fine jewellery, cosmetics, gifts,souvenirs and more
- Explorations! - Shore & Land Excursions
- Focus – photo gallery
The Boardwalk is a slice of old-world charm with a modern twist and includes the world’s first onboard Carousel. Bringing the best of seaside entertainment onboard.
- Spectacular AquaTheater for mesmerising high diving acrobatic shows by night
- Two Rock-Climbing Walls
- Johnny Rockets® diner
- Seafood Shack – casual seafood restaurant
- Boardwalk Donut Shop
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Boardwalk Bar
- Pets at Sea – create your own plush animal
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
- Caribbean Cruise Brochure - PDF 1.19mb